Milwaukee Environmental Consortium (MEC) provides office space and services as well as the communal benefit of sharing, learning and collaborative opportunities. We foster the development of new groups by helping them get started under the MEC umbrella, receiving the full benefits of being a non-profit organization.
Members include individuals, informal groups and non-profit organizations with missions focused on the environment and sustainability. Our goal is to support the people and the work of Greater Milwaukee’s environmental community. Learn more.
Offices & Cubicles Available!
Rates & Services:
- 2 Offices and 5 Cubicles available from $114 - $524/month
- Internet connection @ $6.00 per month per person
- Phone lines @ $32.25 per month per line
- Auto Attendant @ $15.00/month
- High-speed scanner, copy and fax machine (per use fee)
- Conference room with free Wi-Fi for meetings
- Common workroom and kitchen
- Free job posting notices on www.milwaukeeenvironmentalconsortium.org
- Online access to Marquette University’s Wisconsin Foundations Directory
For organizations who don’t need space, we provide most of the above services plus use of address and mailbox for your organization. MEC also provides Fiscal Sponsorship and bookkeeping services for organizations. MEC is a member run organization.
For more information contact Martha Spencer at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 414-277-7927 or via our contact form