The Milwaukee Environmental Consortium fosters collaboration within Milwaukee's environmental community through efficiencies of scale attained by the combined efforts of groups working together.
The Milwaukee Environmental Consortium provides communal office services and is a conduit for communal benefits to its members. The member organizations include nonprofit organizations with missions focused on environmental and sustainable development issues. MEC provides an open and welcoming working environment to all environmental groups in the Greater Milwaukee area.
Offices & Cubicles Available!
Rates & Services:
- 2 Offices and 5 Cubicles available from $114 - $524/month
- Internet connection @ $6.00 per month per person
- Phone lines @ $32.25 per month per line
- Auto Attendant @ $15.00/month
- High-speed scanner, copy and fax machine (per use fee)
- Conference room with free Wi-Fi for meetings
- Common workroom and kitchen
- Free job posting notices on www.milwaukeeenvironmentalconsortium.org
- Online access to Marquette University’s Wisconsin Foundations Directory
For organizations who don’t need space, we provide most of the above services plus use of address and mailbox for your organization. MEC also provides Fiscal Sponsorship and bookkeeping services for organizations. MEC is a member run organization.
For more information contact Martha Spencer at email@example.com, call 414-277-7927 or via our contact form